Stone Wars (
IMAGINE WALKING TO A WORLD WHERE EVERY LAST HUMAN HAS BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY TURNED TO STONE...
Senku's father, the astronaut Byakuya, returned to Earth shortly after humanity turned to stone. What did he leave behind for his son to discover thousands of years later?
In the meantime, Senku and the villagers have to contend with attackers from the Tsukasa Empire. The dire situation calls for drastic measures, so they start work on their strongest weapon yet...
- Z=044 One Hundred Nights, One Thousand Skies (百の夜と千の空 Hyaku no Yoru to Sen no Sora)
- Z=045 Epiloge of Part 1 (End of Part 1) Part 2: Stone Wars (
Epilogue of Chapter１(第一章最終話) Epirōgu Obu Chaputā Ichi (Dai Isshō Saishō-wa))
- Z=046 Stone Wars (
STONE WARSSutōn Wōzu)
- Z=047 Science vs. Power (
SCIENCE VS POWERSaiensu Bāsasu Pawā)
- Z=048 Blades of Science (科学の刃 Kagaku no Yabai)
- Z=049 To the Present (そして現代へ Soshite Gendai)
- Z=050 Humanity's Greatest Weapon (人類最強の武器 Jinrui Saikyō no Buki)
- Z=051 Sweets for the Stone World (石の世界にスイーツ Ishi no Sekai ni Suītsu)
- Z=052 Age of Energy (動力の時代 Dōryoku no Jidai)
Volume 6 was published on July 4, 2018, during Japans Tankōbon ranking period of 2rd to 8th July 2018. Dr. Stone Volume 6 ranked 15/50 during that period selling an estimated 56,071 Tankōbon copies during its first week on sale.
During its second and final week, it ranked 40/50 selling an estimated 20,822 totaling an estimated 76,893 sold Tankōbons of Dr. Stone Volume 6 during the period of July 02 to 15 July 2018.