IMAGINE WALKING TO A WORLD WHERE EVERY LAST HUMAN HAS BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY TURNED TO STONE...
The Grand Bout Tournament to decide the village chief has begun! Standing in the way of Senku's Kingdom of Science is the powerful warrior Magma, who's facing Kinro's bad eyesight gives him a decided disadvantage, but thanks to the power of science, a pair of glasses might just be the thing to tip the scale in his favor!
- Z=035 The Masked Warrior (仮面の戦士 Kamen no Senshi?)
- Z=036 Kinro and Ginro (
金 狼と 銀 狼Ginrō to Kinrō?)
- Z=037 Science-User Chrome (科学使いクロム Kagaku Tsukai Kuromu?)
- Z=038 Master of Flame (
MASTER OF FLAMEMasutā Obu Fureimu?)
- Z=039 And the Winner is... (
AND THE WINNER ISAndo za Winā Izu?)
- Z=040 Two Million Years in the Making (２００万年の結晶 Nihyakuman-nen no Kesshō?)
- Z=041 Doctor Stone (
DOCTOR STONEDokutā Sutōn?)
- Z=042 Tale for the Ages (幾千年物語 Ikusen-nen Monogatari?)
- Z=043 Humanity's Final Six (人類 最後の６人 Jinrui Saigo no Roku-nin?)
Volume 5 was published on April 4, 2018 during Japans Tankōbon ranking period of 2nd to 8th April 2018. Dr. Stone Volume 5 ranked 13/50 during that period selling a estimated 52,117 Tankōbon copies during its first week on sale.
During its second and final week it ranked 39/50 selling a estimated 19,171 totaling a estimated 71,288 sold Tankōbons of Dr. Stone Volume 5 during the period of April 02 to 15 April 2018.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Dr. Stone Volume 5: (Japanese) Shueisha - Amazon U.S. - Amazon AU
- ↑ Dr. Stone Volume 5 sales from April 02 to April 08 2018
- ↑ Dr. Stone Volume 5 sales from April 09 to April 15 2018
|Dr Stone||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8|