Where Two Million Years Have Gone (２００万年の在処 Nihyakuman-nen no Arika) is the third volume of the Dr. Stone manga
IMAGINE WAKING TO A WORLD WHERE EVERY LAST HUMAN HAS BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY TURNED TO STONE...
Upon arriving at a primitive village, science fanatic Senku schemes to recruit the villagers to help him bring about a new civilization based on science! His first target is a young, inquisitive villager named Chrome, whom Senku wins over by defeating him in a science battle of wits. Their first big task? To find a cure for Kohaku's older sister and the village shamaness— Ruri!
- Z=017 Nasty Looks (フッッルイ顔 Futsurrui Kao)
- Z=018 Sorcery Showdown (妖術決戦 Yōjutsu Kessen)
- Z=019 Two Million Years of Being (２００万年の在処 Nihyakuman-nen no Arika)
- Z=020 Stone Road (
STONE ROADSutōn Rōdo)
- Z=021 Dawn of Iron (鉄の夜明け Tetsu no Yoake)
- Z=022 Survival Gourmet (
SURVIVAL GOURMETSabaibaru Gurume)
- Z=023 The Smooth Talker (ペラッペラな男 Perappera na Otoko)
- Z=024 Lightning Speed!! (電光石火 Denkō Sekka!!)
- Z=025 By These Hands, the Light of Science (この手に科学の灯を Kono Te ni Kagaku no Hiwo)
When I was little, I'd wake up every morning, run to the calendar and wait for my mom. We never had enough paper, so when mom would rip each day's page off the calendar, I'd use it to draw. One day of each month was marked by an extra-large page, which meant a jumbo-sized drawing!
I have a series in Jump getting a graphic novel release. But I don't credit for that— I chalk it up to the power of manga. To that five-year-old with nothing more than calendar pages to draw on, Jump shone bright as a beacon telling me that I too could become a mangaka someday.
I may be the writer, but I can't do any of this on my own. This series is the product of a lot of hard work from a lot of people.
Senku starts gathering his own group of friends in this volume, and with their help, he's able to create all sorts of things.
The picture above is my attempt to make a certain one of those things. It tasted, let's just say... interesting!
Volume 3 was published on December 4, 2017, during Japans Tankōbon ranking period of 4rd to 10th December 2017. Dr. Stone Volume 3 ranked 16/50 during that period selling an estimated 48,180 Tankōbon copies during its first week on sale.
- https://books.shueisha.co.jp/items/contents.html?isbn=978-4-08-881288-5 Shueisha book listing
- https://www.amazon.com/Dr-STONE-Vol-Riichiro-Inagaki/dp/1974702634 Amazon US book listing
- https://www.amazon.com.au/Dr-STONE-Vol-Riichiro-Inagaki/dp/1974702634 Amazon UK book listing
- https://www.amazon.com.au/Dr-STONE-Vol-Riichiro-Inagaki/dp/1974702634 Amazon AU book listing
- Dr. Stone Volume 3 sales from December 04 to December 10 2017