IMAGINE WALKING TO A WORLD WHERE EVERY LAST HUMAN HAS BEEN MYSTERIOUSLY TURNED TO STONE... Now that Taiju and Senku have been able to free Yuzuhira from petrification, they’re going to have to move fast if they want to outwit and outrun Tsukasa. But how can they fight against a guy who took out a pack of lions bare-handed?!
Senku’s got the brains but lack the brawn. Taiju’s stamina is endless, but he’s a pacifist. And Yuzuhira’s still a bit dazed from her petrification. The only solution Senku can think of is to speed up civilization process by a couple million years in order to re-create… gunpower! And it’s a good thing they got a headstart because Tsukasa’s already figured out what they’re trying to do and where they’re heading.
Can Senku outsmart Tsukasa? Or will Tsukasa’s overwhelming martial strenght be too much to handle? The showdown between Senku and Tsukasa with humankind’s revival at stake begins!
- Z=008 Raise the Smoke Signal (狼煙をあげろ Noroshi o Agero?)
- Z=009 Senku vs. Tsukasa (千空
VS司 Senkū Bāsasu Tsukasa?)
- Z=010 Students of Science (科学の徒 Kagaku no To?)
- Z=011 Weapons of Science (科学の武器 Kagaku no Buki?)
- Z=012 Epilogue of Prologue (End of Part 0) (
EPILOGUE OF PROLOGUE(序章最終話) Epirōgu obu Purorōgu (Joshō Saishū-wa)?)
- Z=013 Part 1: Stone World The Beginning (第一章
STONE WORLD THE BEGINNINGDai Itsushō Sutōn Wārudo Za Biginingu?)
- Z=014 Those Who Have Faith (信ずるもの Shinzuru Mono?)
- Z=015 Two Kingdoms of the Stone World (石の世界の二つの国 Ishi no Sekai no Futatsu no Kuni?)
- Z=016 Kohaku (コハク?)
Volume 2 was published on September 4, 2017 during Japans Tankōbon ranking period of 4rd to 10th September 2017. Dr. Stone Volume 2 ranked 14/50 during that period selling a estimated 50,088 Tankōbon copies during its first week on sale.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Dr. Stone Volume 2: (Japanese) Shueisha - Amazon U.S. - Amazon UK - Amazon AU
- ↑ Dr. Stone Volume 2 sales from September 04 to September 10 2017
|Dr Stone||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8|