Sorry, kids. Your mothership is now ours to embrace. This game ends with our win.
— Maya, Dr. Stone, Chapter 166
Maya Biggs (マヤ・ビッグス Maya Biggusu) is a modern human who is a former member of the American Colony, who served as a soldier to Dr. Xeno. She currently works as a member of the Power Team in the Kingdom of Science.
Maya is a very large, muscular woman with long, curly black hair, parted in the middle. She has long, thin eyebrows and large eyes, with thick spiky eyelashes. She has a wide mouth with full lips.
Her outfit consists of short dress with slits along the outside of both thighs, laced along the seams and a criss-cross pattern covering the whole thing. It also has what looks like metal rings around the armholes and a jagged metal collar around her neck. She has two belts latched around the middle of her thighs. Her boots are high-heeled with a folded-over top and laced all the way up. Prior to the Petrification, Maya wore a suit during the DARPA expo.
When in battle in Araxa, Maya wears the standard uniform the other soldiers wear, seemingly acting as camouflage in the jungle, and she also now wears gloves. Maya now hones a sword in battle.
After her revival, Maya's outfit would see the addition of a belt around her waist similar to the two belts on her thighs, and she would wear the Americans standard Zig-Zag patterned uniform around her shoulders, much like the rest of the soldiers.
Maya is quite a boisterous women, usually seen with a smile on her face even in the midst of battle. She is shown to enjoy singing despite being terrible at doing so, much to the displeasure of her companions. Maya is quite a gluttonous person, usually shown eating rather large turkey legs or chicken wings.
Maya has a great thrill for battle. Due to her status as the American Women's MMA Champion, showing she participated in many fights. Because of this, she can sense when an enemy is nearby and with a great grin on her face, welcomed the challenge. When Maya hears Tsukasa, a fellow MMA Champion, is her enemy, she gets absolutely thrilled at the idea, showing her love for a challenge.
As a member of a military unit, Maya is a highly skilled combatant with years of intense training. Later on, it is revealed Maya served as champion for the women’s national MMA fights showing her capabilities in strength. Max even said along with Stanley that Maya will be a very dangerous threat to the kingdom of science. However, she was inferior against Tsukasa.
- Enhanced Strength : Befitting her size, Maya is very strong, able to take on the likes of Magma and Nikki with ease, and is able to carry large barrels of oil the same size as her with no problem. During the battle in the jungle, Maya is able to push a large tree over with little effort, and that's her raw power alone. When fighting Tsukasa, she's capable of going toe to toe with him, with Tsukasa even stating that she is the only person who has pushed him this hard in battle.
- Mental Resilience: Among the select few mentally strong enough to withstand the millennia-long effects of the Petrification, Maya possesses an extreme amount of determination.
- Singing: Maya enjoys singing songs, and will take any opportunity to do so. She sings them boisterously and with volume and passion, but her singing seems to be a little off-key if everyone else's reactions are anything to go by.
- Martial Arts: Maya is the former American Women's MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Champion. This gives Maya a wide range of techniques she can use, one skill being Jiu Jitsu, which would also be beneficial with her large stature. Since she is the MMA Champion, its safe to say that she is one of the best users of these techniques.
- Swordsmanship: Alongside her skills in Martial Arts, Maya is shown being able to weild a sword in battle. During the battle in the jungle, Maya is armed with a Nagamaki and incorporates it with her martial arts when up against Tsukasa, showing shes able to mix these two fighting styles.
- Acute Senses: Owing to her past as a fighter, Maya has natural instincts. When placed in charge of watching over Gen, he states she is watching his every move, despite being completely engulfed in her meat, showing she has a great sense of her surroundings. Later, she was able to sense the three members of the science group and accurately pinpoint their location, something that surprised them. 
- Gourmandism: Maya is often shown munching on a piece of meat, and it is rather rare to see her without a turkey leg in hand, perhaps to support her large build.
- Mayas name is first dropped by Max in chapter 168.
- Maya is often drawn eating meat (being either Chicken Wings or a Turkey Leg), suggesting she's incredibly gluttonous
- Fan translations of her knight file say she ate into bankruptcy, and joined the military on the promise they will 'feed her' (This however is not an official translation) .
- Maya is an MMA champion just like Tsukasa, however is no match for his power.
- However she shown to be able to survive a punch from him, unlike the lions from Chapter 3.
- After Maya defeats Yo and Magma, they have significantly larger bumps on their heads compared to when they get hit by Nikki, showing the difference in power.
- Maya is one of the few soldiers who get their own outfit and not the standard uniform.
- Based on her panels and general build, Maya probably uses Jiu Jitsu, and can use techniques such as Grappling and Wrestling.
- When in battle in Araxa, Maya is equipped with a Nagamaki.
|Male||Brody Dudley • Carlos Barrios • Leonard Maxwell • Max Adams • Stanley Snyder • Xeno Houston Wingfield|
|Female||Charlotte Bony • Luna Wright • Maya Biggs|
|Male||Brody Dudley • Byakuya Ishigami • Carlos Barrios • Gen Asagiri • Hyoga • Joel Gear • Leonard Maxwell • Max Adams • Ryusui Nanami • Sai Nanami • Senku Ishigami • Shamil Volkov • Stanley Snyder • Taiju Oki • Tetsuya Kinomoto • Tsukasa Shishio • Ukyo Saionji • Xeno Houston Wingfield • Yakov Nikitin • Yo Uei|
|Female||Charlotte Bony • Chelsea Childe • Connie Lee • Darya Nikitina • Homura Momiji • Lillian Weinberg • Luna Wright • Maya Biggs • Minami Hokutozai • Mirai Shishio • Nikki Hanada • Yuzuriha Ogawa|