Sorry, kids. Your mothership is now ours to embrace. This game ends with our win.
— Maya, Dr. Stone, Chapter 166
Maya Biggs (マヤ・ビッグス Maya Biggusu) is a modern human who was part of an elite force and is a former member of the American Colony, who served as a soldier to Dr. Xeno. She currently works as a member of the Power Team in the Kingdom of Science.
Maya is a very large, muscular woman with long, curly black hair, parted in the middle. She has long, thin eyebrows and large eyes, with thick spiky eyelashes. She has a wide mouth with full lips.
Her outfit consists of short dress with slits along the outside of both thighs, laced along the seams and a criss-cross pattern covering the whole thing. It also has what looks like metal rings around the armholes and a jagged metal collar around her neck. She has two belts latched around the middle of her thighs. Her boots are high-heeled with a folded-over top and laced all the way up. Prior to the Petrification, Maya wore a suit during the DARPA expo.
When in battle in Araxa, Maya wears the standard uniform the other soldiers wear, seemingly acting as camouflage in the jungle, and she also now wears gloves. Maya now hones a sword in battle.
After her revival, Maya's outfit would see the addition of a belt around her waist similar to the two belts on her thighs, and she would wear the Americans standard Zig-Zag patterned uniform around her shoulders, much like the rest of the soldiers.
Maya is a boisterious and generally pleasant person. Whether it be friend of foe, Maya is not usually shown to harbor any ill will towards others, even apologizing to her enenimes for winning the battle. She has a very casual personality and even on the job will be laid back, often joking in the midst of battle. Throughout the series she has not been shown to dislike anyone, even helping the enemy at times, such as Matsukaze, and she even made attempts to communicate with him, if it was to gain information. She would not harm others without a good reason, however will not hold back from doing her job as professional if the job requires it. She will not be your enemy unless you make her your enemy.
One of Maya's defining features is her love for singing. Despite being rather terrible. Maya will often speak in sing-song, indicated by the music note at the end of her dialogue, much like Gen. She will take any moment to sing, sometimes in victory and other times to mark the start of a journey. Maya's terrible singing has even been used as a weapon to stop people from hearing confidental infomation. Maya seems to be rather oblivious to the fact her singing causes those around her great displeasure, and rather just enjoys herself.
Maya loves to eat, and is rarely seen without food in her hands. In her youth, Maya purchased so much food she went bankrupt, all with enough money to let her retire early. Maya joined the military on the sole condition they feed her, nothing more and nothing less. Her favourite food is meat, and she is always seen eating chicken legs or even steak on the go. She has a seemingly endless supply of meat, perhaps coming from the cows at the American Colony, and after claiming ownership of the Perseus, she is seen with a bucket of chicken wings, perhaps to celebrate her victory.
Maya has a great thrill for battle. Due to her status as the American Women's MMA Champion, showing she participated in many fights. Because of this, she can sense when an enemy is nearby and with a great grin on her face, welcomes the challenge. When Maya hears Tsukasa, a fellow MMA Champion, is her enemy, she gets absolutely thrilled at the idea, showing her love for a challenge. Maya has been shown to enjoy herself in battle, and has seemingly never faced a challenge in her life until Tsukasa, which is why she went all out against him, as she finally found someone who could match up to her.
Maya seems to have a rather simple and dumbed-down outlook on life, similar to Taiju in that sense (ironic, considering they seem to get along the best). She spent all of her winnings, enough money to retire early, on food and went bankrupt, showing she has little grasp on the concept of money. When the military hired her, she accepted on the one condition they feed her indicating her true allegiances will lie with the ones who provide her food.
Maya does not understand science all that much. She is very much the brawn rather than the brain. When Xeno presented the brain wave charts at the DARPA expo, Maya was disapointed at the voltage level, showing her little understanding of science, once again similar to Taiju. When Xeno made everyone aware of the brain wave's significance, Maya was shown to be more shocked than her fellow soldiers, once again showing her little knowledge of science. Later on the Perseus, Maya once again expresses her confusion over this scientific technology, but stated it doesnt matter as there are other folk who specialise in what she can't, recognising her own faults.
As a member of a military unit, Maya is a highly skilled combatant with years of intense training. Later on, it is revealed Maya served as champion for the women’s national MMA fights showing her capabilities in strength. Max even said along with Stanley that Maya will be a very dangerous threat to the kingdom of science. However, she was inferior against Tsukasa.
- Enhanced Strength : Befitting her size, Maya is very strong, able to take on the likes of Magma and Nikki with ease, and is able to carry large barrels of oil the same size as her with no problem. During the battle in the jungle, Maya is able to push a large tree over with little effort, and that's her raw power alone. When fighting Tsukasa, she's capable of going toe to toe with him, with Tsukasa even stating that she is the only person who has pushed him this hard in battle.
- Leadership: Maya is one of the key leading figures in the colony, and has often been shown taking leadership over her fellow soldiers. Being a member of the former elite unit, who hired members such as Stanley and Brody, Maya was one of the more skilled of the colony. Maya doesn't usually use her leadership, tending to be a more casual soldier, friendly even. We first see Maya taking lead when she orders the American grenadier to not let off his large bombs in close quaters as it could kill many, and later orders the soldiers to stand down, as the dog-fight was nearly over and she is the one to signal their commander, Stanley, to come out. We see this leadership again in Araxá, where she takes control of a group of soldiers and scouts ahead, and later when she stops dead in her tracks, they immedietly ask her what's wrong, having full trust in her skills and leadership. When she charges in battle with seemingly dangerous opponents, they don't stop for a minute to question her, instead charging in alongside her, proving her strong leadership.
- Mental Resilience: Among the select few mentally strong enough to withstand the millennia-long effects of the Petrification, Maya possesses an extreme amount of determination.
- Singing: Maya enjoys singing songs, and will take any opportunity to do so. She sings them boisterously and with volume and passion, but her singing seems to be a little off-key if everyone else's reactions are anything to go by.
- Martial Arts: Maya is the former American Women's MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Champion. This gives Maya a wide range of techniques she can use, one skill being Jiu Jitsu, which would also be beneficial with her large stature. Since she is the MMA Champion, its safe to say that she is one of the best users of these techniques.
- Swordsmanship: Alongside her skills in Martial Arts, Maya is shown to be to wield a sword in battle. During the battle in the jungle, Maya is armed with a Nagamaki and incorporates it with her martial arts when up against Tsukasa, showing she's able to mix these two fighting styles.
- Acute Senses: Owing to her past as a fighter, Maya has natural instincts. When placed in charge of watching over Gen, he states she is watching his every move, despite being completely engulfed in her meat, showing she has a great sense of her surroundings. Later, she was able to sense the three members of the science group and accurately pinpoint their location, something that surprised them. 
- Gourmandism: Maya is often shown munching on a piece of meat, and it is rather rare to see her without a turkey leg in hand, perhaps to support her large build.
- Mayas name is first dropped by Max in chapter 168, prior to this she was called Meatlady by fans.
- Maya is often drawn eating meat (being either Chicken Wings or a Turkey Leg), suggesting she's incredibly gluttonous
- Fan translations of her knight file say she ate into bankruptcy, and joined the military on the promise they will 'feed her' (This however is not an official translation) .
- Maya is an MMA champion just like Tsukasa, however is no match for his power.
- However she shown to be able to survive a punch from him, unlike the lions from Chapter 3.
- After Maya defeats Yo and Magma, they have significantly larger bumps on their heads compared to when they get hit by Nikki, showing the difference in power.
- Maya is one of the few soldiers who get their own outfit and not the standard uniform.
- Based on her panels and general build, Maya probably uses Jiu Jitsu, and can use techniques such as Grappling and Wrestling.
- When in battle in Araxá, Maya is equipped with a Nagamaki.
|Male||Brody Dudley • Carlos Barrios • Leonard Maxwell • Max Adams • Stanley Snyder • Xeno Houston Wingfield|
|Female||Charlotte Bony • Luna Wright • Maya Biggs|
|Male||Brody Dudley • Byakuya Ishigami • Carlos Barrios • Gen Asagiri • Hyoga • Joel Gear • Leonard Maxwell • Max Adams • Ryusui Nanami • Sai Nanami • Senku Ishigami • Shamil Volkov • Stanley Snyder • Taiju Oki • Tetsuya Kinomoto • Tsukasa Shishio • Ukyo Saionji • Xeno Houston Wingfield • Yakov Nikitin • Yo Uei|
|Female||Charlotte Bony • Chelsea Childe • Connie Lee • Darya Nikitina • Homura Momiji • Lillian Weinberg • Luna Wright • Maya Biggs • Minami Hokutozai • Mirai Shishio • Nikki Hanada • Yuzuriha Ogawa|