"AP" stands for "After Petrification", the time period after the worldwide human petrification event that occurred in Chapter 1.
- April 2nd: Taiju is born.
- January 4th: Senku is born.
- March 31st: Yuzuriha is born.
- Byakuya fails JAXA's astronaut selection trials.
- Senku and Taiju make a bodysuit meant to help Byakuya get better at swimming.
- Byakuya is accepted as a JAXA Astronaut.
- Byakuya supervises the construction of Rei.
- May 31st: Byakuya, Lillian, and Shamil, on board a Soyuz rocket, launch into space from Baikonur Cosmodrome.
- June 2nd: Soyuz docks with the ISS. Meanwhile, swallows across the world turn to stone.
- June 3rd: The entire world is petrified.
- 22 hours AP: The Earth goes dark after all of the power stations shut down.
- 60 hours AP: Shamil, Connie, and Lillian splash down on Earth.
- 62 hours AP: The ISS begins entering an elliptical orbit.
- 66 hours AP: The second Soyuz rocket leaves the ISS, Rei remains onboard.
- ~76 hours AP: Byakuya arrives at the flipped Soyuz rocket to rescue Shamil, Connie, and Lillian.
- 126 days AP: Debris collides with the ISS, damaging S.A.W. solar cells and the power line. They are restored by Rei.
- 200 days AP: Rei continues to function, needing to recharge several times.
Year 2020 - 2021
- Yakov and Darya have two children.
- 380 days AP: Rei makes a laser gun that measures distance and discovers the ISS is 600 km below standard trajectory. Rei then upgrades themself to version 38 and synthesizes raw elements into fuel to propel the ISS into a stable orbit.
- 1 year and 6 months AP: Rei contemplates the need for water to convert into oxygen and hydrogen for fuel.
- 1 year and 8 months AP: Rei continues to wait for Byakuya.
- 2 years AP: Rei constructs a spaceship using two EVA Suits and a retractable solar panel. Rei sets a course for the comet Li'l Maho, which will take three years to arrive.
- Shamil and Connie get married.
- 3 years AP: Rei closes in on the comet Li'l Maho, the comet fractures, Rei installs a hydrogen engine onto the broken piece and sets a course for Earth.
The year is assumed to be soon after, but the exact timing of these events are not known. They are "several years" after humanity was petrified.
- The astronauts create the record with Lillian's singing and Byakuya's message to Senku.
- Connie passes away from pneumonia.
- Yakov and Darya sail to the mainland in the hopes of bringing back antibiotics but are lost at sea.
- Shamil passes away from pneumonia.
- Byakuya begins writing the 100 Tales.
- Lillian passes away from pneumonia.
- 5 years AP: Rei places Li'l Maho in a stable orbit around the Earth known as the Lagrangian Point.
- 8 years AP: Rei upgrades their brain to the equivalent of 1000 smartphones after it reports that 12 of 60 original smartphones being broken. Reigelion gets a upgrade to include one more EVA suit.
- 20 years AP: Rei is still functioning and maintaining the ISS. The first flag is created.
- Senku remains petrified within his school building counting.
- Some time between now and 2051, Ogouchi Dam breaks, relocating Senku to outside the Cave of Miracles.
- 22 years AP: The ISS is starting to fall to disrepair due to the lack of resources, so Rei decides to collect parts from all the old satellites located in near-Earth and geostationary orbits to repair the ISS. Reigelion is upgraded to Reigelion Type-R, with the upgrade allowing it to become autonomous.
- 25 years AP: Rei acquires 100 tons of satellites.
- Senku lays petrified at the place where he will wake up in the year 5738.
- Byakuya passes away from old age. At his request, the bottle of rare metals is sealed in the Soyuz capsule.
- 38 years AP: Rei upgrades their brain to have an operating power of 3,000 smartphones.
- 42 years AP: Rei constructs a beacon on the ISS to signal Byakuya.
- Byakuya passes away (again).
- 2219 (200 years AP): Earth is covered in plant life, the massive deserts have mostly vanished. Mount Fuji erupts and Roppongi Hills collapses.
- 2351 (332 years AP): A large iron meteorite hits Rome, dropping the Earth's temperature by 2°C for a few years. The debris from the impact damages the ISS.
- 2489 (470 years AP): The comet has shrunk, so Rei sets out to collect a larger, extrasolar comet. Reigelion gets an upgrade to include an extra EVA suit.
- 2509 (490 years AP): Rei collects the abandoned survey satellites and uses them to create an asteroid tracking device.
- 3219 (1,200 years AP): Mount Fuji erupts again.
- 3369 (1,350 years AP): An earthquake has made the island Byakuya landed on grow larger.
- 3619 (1,600 Year AP): Rei replaces the solar cells for the 50th time and makes a commemorative book for the occasion.
- 5219 (3,200 years AP): Rei discovers an asteroid that will impact Earth, due to hit in 400 years. Rei begins a plan to stop the asteriod that will take 370 years to complete.
- Rei builds a solar power farm, space factory, and creates heavy hydrogen. Several unmanned hydrogen bomb delivery spaceships are built.
- 5569 (3,550 years AP): 4,000 unmanned spaceships with hydrogen bombs are launched from low earth orbit towards the asteroid. The ISS is reduced to one module and a single solar cell.
- 5589 (3,570 years AP): The asteroid has been successfully diverted away from Earth and Rei begins to repair the space station. Ishigami Village's graveyard has been established.
- A few centuries back (prior to 5741):At some point, the inhabitants of Treasure Island decide to fulfill the dying wish of their founder by heading for Japan. However, some resolve to stay and continue the human race while the ones leaving reach the mainland and establish Ishigami Village. 
- September 15th: Matsukaze is born.
- 5600's: A large number of Petrification Weapons fell from the sky over Treasure Island. The inhabitants learned how to use them and, hoping to avoid complete annihilation at the hands of the brigands wielding the devices for power, were taken down by Matsukaze's master. After Matsukaze's master died, Matsukaze himself carried on destroying the devices until only one remained, which he was unable to destroy before getting petrified himself but not before carving a message in his arm to warn future generations.
- February 9th, 5679: Kaseki is born.
- July 9th: Kinro is born.
- April 14th: Ruri is born.
- Ibara steals the Medusa, petrifies Soyuz’s father, and attempts to murder the infant Soyuz. Soyuz escapes with his mother to the mainland.
- August 8th: Kohaku is born.
- September 9th: Suika is born.
- Amaryllis and her four friends set out to sea, only to be caught by Moz and Kirisame, who use a petrification weapon to petrify everyone except Amaryllis, who narrowly escapes and swims away.
- April 1st (3718 years and 302 days AP): Senku breaks free from petrification. Xeno breaks free from petrification, followed by several of the other members of the American Colony.
- October 5th: Taiju breaks free from petrification.
- Spring: Taiju and Senku perfect the formula a year later. They free Tsukasa to protect themselves from a lion attack, and Yuzuriha soon afterwards.
- Senku dies by Tsukasa's hand but is revived by the revival formula healing his remaining Stone fragment. Taiju and Yuzuriha stay behind with Tsukasa.
- Senku fakes his death and meets Kohaku and the other Ishigami villagers. Here, he founds the Kingdom of Science.
- Tsukasa establishes the Tsukasa Empire.
- Summer: The second Grand Bout is held a few months after Ruri's 18th birthday. Senku becomes Village Chief.
- December 24-25th: The light bulbs made by Kaseki are tested.
- December 31st: Suika discovers scheelite in Chrome's collection.
- January 4th: Senku's birthday is celebrated, with an observatory and telescope as a gift.
- Early Spring: The Stone Wars begin, and later won by the Kingdom of Science.
- Senku sets a goal of solving the mystery of the petrification.
- May: Ryusui is revived.
- Autumn: The work to build the Perseus begins.
- September 10th: The Perseus is completed and they set off for Treasure Island.
- The group return to mainland Japan, then set off for North America.
- Mid-October: Senku gets shot by Stanley.
- Late October/Early November: The two ships leave Sacramento, en-route to South America.
- Late November: The South American gang reach Ecuador and start work on building motorcycles.
- Early December: The South American gang begin crossing the Andes mountain range.
- Very early January: Senku and the others in South America reach the source of the petrification beam.
- Mid-January: The Kingdom Of Science create a stealth ship in the Amazon.
- Mid-February: Why-man's signal comes at 8:53 pm PST, activating the device with a command of 12,800,000 meters and 1 second.
- Mid-February: The second petrification event takes place.
- Suika is revived.
- Early August: Suika breaks Senku out of stone 7 years and 175 days after he was petrified.
- Late August: Senku takes 16 days to make 16 bottles of revival fluid, reviving the rest of the team in South America.
- Xeno and the American soldiers are revived, helping in the construction of the rocket, as well as building a settlement. Superalloy City is founded and several people from South America are revived to populate it.
- April: Work is being done in Araxá on the rocket engines.
- October 1st: The New Perseus arrives in India.
- April: The New Perseus arrives in Indonesia and rice is harvested.
- Summer: The New Perseus returns to Japan. The residents of Treasure Island are revived and the villagers of Ishigami Village are revived. Treasure Island have completed the launch site for the rocket.
- Xeno and Senku continue to create rockets but suffer several failures.
- The Senku 11 rocket launches.
- The half-life of carbon-14 is 5730 years, give or take. Carbon-14 is used in radiocarbon dating to calculate the approximate age of archaeological, geological and hydrogeological samples.