This is the Dr. Stone's Talk Page and Discussion Policy. It describes the guidelines and rules of our Talk Pages and Discussion area.
Before contributing to the Dr. Stone Wiki Forums, please keep in mind a few best practices for conduct:
Be nice and treat people with respect.
- People from all around the world read and edit this wiki and its forums. Like any other collaborative project, not everyone will agree all the time. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions. We're all here because we love the same topic.
Try to find existing discussions first, but don't be afraid to start a new thread.
- Please take a moment to sift through the Dr. Stone Wiki Forum boards to see if a discussion already exists about something you want to talk about. If you can't find what you're looking for, jump right in and start a new discussion!
Ask for help.
- Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you have a question? Ask for help here on the forums! If you need help from Wikia staff, please reach out on Community Central or via Special:Contact.
- The Dr. Stone Wiki community is happy to have you here. We look forward to seeing you around as we discuss this topic we all love.
How do I stay on top of discussions I'm interested in?
- With a Wikia user account, you can follow specific conversations and then receive notification messages (either on-site or via email) when a discussion has more activity. Be sure to sign up for a Wikia account if you don't already have one.
How do I remove vandalism?
- If you notice some spam or vandalism on a thread, hover your mouse over the offending text. You'll see a "More" button appear. Inside the "More" menu, you'll find "Remove". This will allow you to remove the vandalism and optionally inform an admin.
What are Topics?
- Topics allow you to link a forum discussion with a wiki article. It's another way to keep Forums organized and to help people find interesting discussions. For example, a Forum thread tagged with "All Might" will appear at the bottom of the "All Might" article.
Talk Page Policies
- No Hate Speech (ex."This manga sucks" or "f*** you"). Remember everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
- No Copyrighted Material.
- Do not spam posts.
- Do not bump posts constantly.
- Do not make threats of any kind (ex. explicit language, stalking, or hacking).
- Always leave a signature at the end of all comments.
Please see this page for Vandalism and Bullying Punishments.
|Policys and Rules||Manual of Style • Discord Policy • Image Policy • Spoiler Policy • Talk Page and Discussion Policies • Blocking Policy • Wiki Infoboxes • Requesting of User Rights|