Final Part: Stone to Space (
The chapter begins with a mention of how the Perseus crew have finally returned to Japan after half a decade.
Before nearing the mainland, the inhabitants of Treasure Island are revived by the crew. Happy reunions are made between the Kingdom of Science with their old friends. Yo is soon surprised by the new people on the island, who shrug off his shock. It seems tales of Senku have persisted, told by the old members of the Tsukasa Empire to their parents. When Senku asks Soyuz how his assignment is faring, the latter reports that the special mission is underway, but has been delayed due to the extended Petrification. The news of a special mission confuses Chrome and Suika. Soyuz states with the reinforcement that things are going well while Gen remarks that Soyuz is really setting to his leadership role, to his embarrassment. However, Soyuz is more concerned about how the others on the mainland are doing.
On the mainland, the Ishigami villagers are revived, and Ruri and Kohaku have a warm reunion, followed by Ruri commenting that Chrome has grown up despite having just insulted both sisters and being scolded. A wall was built to protect the villagers' stone bodies, and the culprits were Chalk and Sagara, who now have families. They reunite with Suika, and happily pig out and wolf down on Francois' fresh rice.
To feed everyone, Francois begins making bluefin tuna nigiri sushi, which pleases everyone. One everyone is fed, Ruri shows them what their project was: a dam. It is revealed by Gen that Sagara and Chalk had spotted the dam and got inspired to make their own wall.
On Treasure Island, Amaryllis reports through the communicator that their special mission is complete too: a rocket launch site. Ryusui declares it is time to make way for space and confront Why-man. Senku agrees that they will make it backed by their allies.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The Kingdom of Science return to Japan.
- They first travel to Treasure Island and revive their allies there. Some modern-timers have joined Soyuz to help with the labor.
- They then reach the mainland and revive their allies there.
- After a decade, Suika is reunited with Sagara and Chalk.
- Chalk and Sagara have families now.
- Sushi is recreated.
- On the orders of Senku, Ishigami Village built a dam and the Petrification Kingdom built the rocket launch site while the main branch of the Kingdom of Science went globetrotting.
- Sagara and Chalk spotted the wall and were inspired to create a wall themselves that protected the petrified villagers from environmental hazards.
- The rocket will take off from Treasure Island, as it is closer to the equator.
- Despite seven years having passed, the huts on the Petrification Kingdom have not collapsed from bad weather.
- No one from Ishigami Village makes a comment about Suika, who aged the most.
- There is an error on the first page that says that it has been 8 years since the first petrification, when it has actually been closer to 10. Inagaki has stated that this will be corrected for future releases.