A Stony Eden and Its Forbidden Fruit (
With Senku revived, he thanks Suika for her hard work. She tells him that she only made enough formula to revive him, to which he responds that there is another method to make the Revival Fluid quicker.
He and Suika get to work making more revival fluid, with Senku being able to make some in just a day thanks to the Ostwald process. Suika is shocked because it took her years, and calls Senku amazing. Nevertheless, he still congratulates Suika on being able to revive him.
Sixteen days after reviving, Senku has made sixteen doses of revival fluid for their allies, the first of which goes to Kohaku, who, upon seeing Suika, is amazed to see her older. Suika states that now they are around the same age so she cannot ask for a hug anymore. However, the two are overcome by emotion and share a tearful embrace.
Hyoga then works with Tsukasa to find animal skin to be made into clothes for everyone. That night, Ryusui explains that after feasting they will journey to revive all their allies around the globe before continuing on their quest to revive all 7 billion people. Chrome comments that Senku retained his scars, with the latter explaining it may have been because of weathering. Gen then hints to Senku that Tsukasa may want to talk to him. The mentalist then entertains everyone with a magic show.
Later that night, after going to relieve himself, Chrome spots Tsukasa and Senku talking. Tsukasa mentions how he was sure that Hyoga was dead and Senku confirms that both him and Tsukasa died the first time they were injured meaning that the Petrification Weapon can nullify death. Tsukasa states that now, humanity is immortal. The petrification device is a scientific taboo not meant for humanity, a forbidden fruit. Overhearing, a hiding Chrome is speechless at this notion.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- It takes 16 days after Senku is revived to bring back the other members in South America.
- Despite their injuries, Taiju, Tsukasa, Kohaku, Ryusui, and Hyoga are all revived.
- Tsukasa realizes that the Petrification Weapon can revive those who have died.
- Hyoga was confirmed dead by Tsukasa before Whyman petrified him.
- Suika tells Kohaku that she's now around the same age as her.
- Senku speculates that he retains his scars because of weathering.
- For unknown reasons, Ginro and Matsukaze are not shown revived, despite there being revival fluid for them.
- Ukyo has a hat now with the symbol of the Kingdom of Science on it.
- The modern timers have lost their recreated Petrification scars.