Who is the Scientist? (
The flashback of the American colony after the petrification continues. It is revealed all of the soldiers of Stanley’s unit heeded his order of staying awake when the beam hit. Some of them noticed the statues of Carlos and Max believing at the civilians wouldn’t wake up but are surprised when they do. Carlos then spits out the ring that he meant to give Luna with the others being surprised how it stayed so preserved Stanley notices it did so because the statue acted as a time capsule. Picking up the ring, Xeno states the Platinum material of the ring can be manufactured into a limitless supply. Xeno notes he can rule the Stone World.
The American colonies then get to work on creating their fortress while at the same time Senku and Taiju are currently creating the Revival Fluid.
- Luna starts to suspect Senku is the science user.
- Luna is unable to carry out her mission due to the kindness that she has experience from the enemy.
- As a result, she tries to hold off Stanley.
- Senku brings out the Petrification Weapon.
- Senku reveals the Petrification weapon is still not powered but he intends to use it to draw out Dr. Xeno.
- Xeno's group depetrifying is seen.
- The construction of the American Colony fortress is seen.
- Stanley is revealed to be Dr. Xeno's childhood friend.
- Xeno recalls Senku.
- Therefore, he realizes Senku is the leader and orders Stanley not to shoot.
- Ryusui discovers Stanley's vantage point.