Dr. X (
The crew salvaged the downed airplane, finding corn and kernels, most likely the landing strip.
Senku announced plans to track the enemy, as Gen wonders who he will send but is ignored by Senku going over the plan to infiltrate. Soon Gen asks again before he, Kohaku, and Chrome, are selected to pursue the enemy. The stone world pair are excited at exploring foreign lands. After Gen realized the enemy is drawing them in and feels insulted at being underestimated. Gen tells them to hang back before they watch the now driven mentalist go off but not before leaving a trail behind.
Gen wanders the forest before he is found by the enemy pilot who deduces he is not one of the warriors he saw on the river. Gen is taken to the American Fortress, where he is amazed to find the cornfield and landing strip.
They arrive at a factory, where they meet a man who is named Xeno Houston Wingfield. The doctor straps Gen to a chair, with his both his hands and his right foot placed in buckets of salt water with wires going into them. Xeno introduces Gen's captor as Stanley Snyder, an ex-military pilot.
Dr. Xeno intently questions Gen on who he is and where he came from. Gen gives his name and some of his history, though withholds his status as a mentalist. As Xeno is fascinated to hear that the man comes from Japan, stating they are brave to cross the dangers of the Stone World. While Xeno and Snyder talk, Gen realizes what he is placed into resembles a polygraph test and decides to use his mentalist tactics. Gen describes his leader's behavior, as Xeno makes a point that the stranger may either be honest to a fault or a very good liar. He doesn't mind however, saying that he is fond of both types and Stanley resolves to eliminate his colony's scientist, to Gen's worry.
Xeno inquires on the leader scientist's name, knowing Senku would be easily eliminated Gen thinks of someone stronger and replies with "Dr. Taiju". Conveniently, Taiju is on the Perseus sneezing.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- Gen allows himself to be captured and finds the American hideout that is a large fortress.
- The mentalist finds the cornfield and landing strip for the plane.
- He's able to fool a primitive polygraph test, further showing his excellent lying.
- The American pilot is male and his name is Stanley Snyder.
- Stanley is an ex-military pilot.
- Stanley is revealed to have been tailing the kingdom of Science, since the Alligator attack.
- The leader of the American forces is seen and his name is Xeno Houston Wingfield.
- Given the Americans so-far have been ex-military, it explains the hostility and suspicion with which they've reacted.