Decisive Three-Dimensional Battle (
The plan to capture the Petrification Weapon and defeat Moz continues development. Yuzuriha sews clothing, while Amaryllis masks the sound of gunfire by convincing members of the nearby village to practice drum beating.
Senku depetrifies the Power Team, as capturing the weapon requires strength to pull it away from the Petrification Kingdom. Kinro notices that Ginro is missing, and swears to save him by leading the operation.
Senku creates carbon wire to ensure their rope won't break. Chrome realizes that they can use the gyroscopic stabilizing effect to stabilize the drone, which Senku has already done with his newest iteration. He's also added a potentiometer, allowing Ryusui to control it from afar.
As the morning of the final confrontation with the Petrification Kingdom arrives, the Kingdom of Science approaches the beach wearing their hoods, prepared for battle.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The Kingdom of Science assemble items needed for their plan to take the petrification device.
- Amaryllis steals and tricks her fellow islanders to obtain necessary items.
- Magma, Nikki, and Kinro are revived.
- Carbon fiber cable is made.
- A potentiometer is made to pilot the drone.
- The Kingdom of Science equip themselves to act as invaders on Treasure Island.