Cryptography Science (
Kohaku has discovered the location of the Soyuz capsule, but is unable to communicate this information to Senku and the science team. While they're training for the harem, Senku tells Kohaku to keep an eye out for a little mouse. She quickly captures the small mouse-like vehicle while Amaryllis makes up an excuse for her.
Gen tells them that the vehicle is to be used to send an SOS letter if they need help, but none of them know what a letter is. Ginro distantly remembers Kinro learning about letters in the form of the alphabet, but Ginro's lie that he learnt them too was seen through almost immediately. Instead, Kohaku comes up with a few pictographs for Gen to decipher.
They send the vehicle back with a few drawings on it in blood. After some time, Gen figures out that their message spells out "platinum", meaning they've found the Soyuz capsule.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- Senku sends a small mouse robot so the harem infiltrators can send back messages.
- None of them are literate.
- Kohaku sends several pictograms back since she can't write.
- Gen deciphers it, showing that she wrote "platinum".
- The cover page highlights an Enigma Machine, a cryptography device used by the Nazis in World War II. The device was eventually cracked by Bletchley Park in the United Kingdom.