The Secret of Petrification (
Amaryllis tells the story of five years prior, when she and several other villagers attempted to escape the island. They are intercepted by Moz and Kirisame, two of the island's warriors, and are turned to stone via a weapon thrown by the latter, except for Amaryllis, who narrowly avoids it. Through the details given in Amaryllis' story, Senku deduces that the weapon must follow a set of rules, vowing to defeat it.
Amaryllis plans to infiltrate a harem selection done by her tribe in order to steal the petrification weapon. However, she thinks that she requires to actually steal the weapon, and could use the support of a fighter infiltrating the harem alongside in order to do so; though she'd be hard pressed to find a girl who can fight. Following this remark, the men realize Kohaku is a choice and she decides to aid Amaryllis in the infiltration, the only thing getting in the way is Kohaku's crude appearance and manners, as she needs to be ''cute'' enough to ensure she'll be selected. Thus, the Kohaku beautification project begins!
Characters in Order of Appearance
- A flashback shows Amaryllis trying to escape the island with her friends.
- She barely escapes after Kirisame hits their boat with the petrification device, petrifying all her friends.
- Amaryllis plans to steal it to stop the tyranny by infiltrating the harem.
- They plan to give Kohaku a makeover for the selection process to ensure she gets chosen.
- The Petrification Weapon is revealed.