As we know from the first chapters of the manga, petrified swallows were appearing all over the world. The only facts that were brought up were that the statues looked lifelike and several chemical/physical properties about the stone itself. Despite the wide distribution of swallows around the world, we can safely assume there were no mentions of anyone seeing any light appearing before the birds got struck, so what happened?
- Prior to the petrification event, many of the swallow bodies found were posed mid-flight and intact, or ready to fly. We know that a delayed activation after throwing is possible, but swallows are much faster than people (45-65km/h) and are at least faster than the medusa's light used against Senku on Treasure Island (…
You’ll notice everyone in Ishigami village has either tan or blue-green coloured clothing. And, at least in European history, deep blues and purples were amongst the hardest colours to achieve, so they were usually reserved for the richest of society. So why is Ishigami village full of it?
Turns out, Japan has a history of indigo.
Between that and fermenting fruits or using vegetable skins for yellow, they should be able to reasonable achieve all of the colours we see in the manga/anime.
Facts about indigo:
- Japan still has at least a few indigo farms left (and at least one of them is near Mt. Fuji).
- You can dye leather with it (awesome, since I’m pretty sure everyones wearing animal skins rather than woven fabrics).
- It doesn’t need a mordant, wh…
1. Nital - Chapter 2
2. Sextant - Chapter 7
3. Gunpowder - start of Chapter 7
4. Crossbow - Chapter 6
5. Pulley - Chapter 16
6. Makeshift trolley - Chapter 17
7. Smelting furnace - Chapter 21 (unsure)
10. Electricity generator
11. Lens - the last four need referencing
The article has already been made, so the project is scratched.
Senku offers to save Mirai.png
Protect the song.png
Celebration of victory.png
Making the first camera.png
Making a ship.png
Senkuu overpowers Homura.png
Senku figures Tsukasas terms.png
Senku emotional over tsukasa.png
Senku and Byakuya.png
Senku with Chrome and Kohaku.jpg
Senku wins the village competition.png
Senku talks byakuya.png
Senku happy over his progress.png
Senku completes the generator.png
Senku arrives to the village.png
Senku and Kouhaku.jpg
Chief of village.png …
Text-related stuff: Chapter 1 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships and character information)
Chapter 2 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships and character information)
Chapter 3 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships and character information)
Chapter 4 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships and character information)
Chapter 5 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships and character information)
Chapter 6 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships and character information)
Chapter 7 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships and character information)
Chapter 8 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships and character information)
Chapter 9 - Complete (Synopsis, references, relationships…
This is a little blog where i gather speculation about the appearence of the Whyman. From what i have seen, the Whyman are either Aliens or a pre-cursor civilization, which sounds kinda unrealistic if you ask me. If the Whyman were from our Solar System, how would they look like
-Their Appearence must make evolutionary sense to whatever World they are from. If any other Planet or Moon was habitable somehow, what would be the physiology of the Whyman. They can be Humanoid, sure, but adapted to another Planet
Here are candidates to speculate on:
- Luna (One of the best candidates, thanks to the Signal from Chapter 139)
- Ceres (A Planetoid from the Asteroid Belt)
- Jupiter's Moons (Callisto, Ganymede, Europa, etc.)
- Saturn's Moons (most n…
- Delete remaining unused and poor quality images.
- Replace useful images with higher quality / textless versions.
- Add references to all pages, starting with smaller pages.
a kinda-Isekai Anime that became my Number 1 favorite the Moment i watched Episode 1 (even above Monster-collector Anime, Sonic X and Mecha-stuff). One of the things i love about Dr.Stone is how....REAL all of it feels. Most of the science is true (a little error in Gunpowder-department), the characters act pretty realisticly and most importantly EVERYTHING HAS A EXPLANATION
Although it not truly being Isekai, that gave me a thought. How would someone like Senku explain mythical creatures, like Elves, Orcs, Undead, all that. Which types of beings would be the most found of science over magic....and how would Magic look if it was made by science
What do you guys think,
If mythical creatures were real, which off them would go through s…
Just doing fandom work till I came across this interview article by Crunchyroll. https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/12/09/interview-how-dr-stones-director-tricked-us-into-learning-science-with-anime.
Cause regarding articles of the inventions and discoveries in the series. Should there be a page structure that includes Wikipedia and other external references?
What will happen to them, cuz I have bad feelings about it I am a bit weary what will happen to 130~ people that were left on the mainland as there is no one left that is from the old world that is in any way scientifically literate. Most likely they won't starve, but the technology may start to deteriorate, or even a civil war can be an occurrence. They, after all, were left almost leaderless, at least the Might empire was. Also, the voyage may take around a year or even few, it is passage trough entire pacific ocean and not in a straight line. They going not to Murcia, but to South America so they have to go Eastsouth.
first off let's start with Senku's:
1. military weapon- probably the most credible. Also labs out in
the jungle are a fun trope seen in anything. We also have some of
the villagers on treasure island who posses the weapon
2. virus- this probably wouldn't have been as fast and is somehwat discounted by what's happening on treasure island
3. aliens- could be and that they left their stuff behind...then again they could have left stuff behind
Lost technonlogy- South and central America are known for have quite a few lost civilizations. What if the whole thing was set off by accident by tripping the wrong thing in some old lost temple? Any humans who were left could have easily just adapted what was there for our current arc.
I don't know what this actually is but hello to my blog where I will 100% never post anything.